Sunday, January 18, 2015

Recipe of the Week!

Feta, mushrooms and spinach are a classic combination seen in many dishes and meals. Especially on Pinterest, I'd been seeing this Crustless Mushroom/Spinach Quiche recipe for a while and finally decided to try it out!


After sautéing mushrooms and garlic, I placed them over a bed of spinach in a baking dish with crumbled feta cheese (our favorite). Then added the egg cheese mixture on top.


45 minutes later, you have a beautiful quiche! It reminds me of quiche brunch at my uncles for Christmas Day. Delicious, healthy and nutritious. Would definitely make again and play around with different ingredients! My uncle has seafood quiches which is my absolute favorite.. Not on that level yet! Click here for the recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment