Monday, November 10, 2014

Boredom to Usefulness

Over the past few months of post-graduate life, I've really learned how to make use of my time. You always wish you had time to do certain things and had time to do this & that, so I finally do! I didn't want to look back and feel like I could've done so much more with my funemployment. Since I've been on my usefulness kick ever since I got an apartment, I decided to prepare a dish to bring into my nursing unit (once I start... aka two weeks away.....).

I am starting orientation on November 17th, so decided a Thanksgiving treat would definitely be appropriate. I'm guessing that nursing units have their own little Thanksgiving/Nursegiving? celebration. Today I made Snickerdoodle Bread for my unit in way advance!


The batter was so creamy and I threw in a few extra Hershey's Cinnamon Chips! People have been saying on the post that these are hard to find but I've actually seen them in Walmart and ShopRite, but these are from Acme!


I ended up making two breads since they came out miniature sized! But I plan on using some type of icing in between to make them more decadent and dessert like! YUM :) thanks to Averie Cooks (AMAZING dessert blogger) for this wonderful gift recipe. Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment