Saturday, November 8, 2014

Move In Day!

The day finally came, and it was the longest day of life. Moving into your first house is ten times different than moving into your college dorm. We arrived to our new palace around 9, and immediately began unpacking and loading massive furniture into the house with too small of stairs to fit anything into. The prior tenants left SO much furniture and miscellaneous items, like this amazing trash can that has a sensor to open. They also left their bed in my room, with the sheets on and bed made.... Didn't keep it.


It's amazing. I have my own penthouse suite, third floor. I love it! Our place is so perfect and we love it so far. It took quite a bit of work... Including painting the bed frame and the drawers. Thanks to my incredible parents, I am now settled into my suite.


This is our kitchen and beautiful painting that Emilee bought. It's of Baltimore sinner Harbor and it's perfect for our new city life. We have two deck areas and they left patio furniture and a grill!


Courtney made these adorable HOME burlap decorations for above the door. They fit perfectly into our kitchen area and the crab totally makes me fit into the MD life.


We ate dinner on move in day at Regis, which was amazing! Super cool place and so close. We're so close to so many bars and things to do. We ended up being super exhausted because of the long day and we went home, attempted to set up our VHS, ate ice cream and watched It Takes Two.  Excited for what's to come :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment