Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Eve Bash

Happy New Year!! 

When the holidays come around, it feels like all you need is plans, plans, plans. I don't necessarily have the best track record of making plans and being assertive(New Years resolution #1), however, I took it upon myself to plan a NYE reunion here in Fed Hill.


Items needed:
- party hats.           - noise makers.            - cute NYE decor 
- FOOD                  - cups.                         - diy Jenga
- drinks!                  - good friends.            - music set up



I had prepared a bunch of dips and dishes for all my friends to enjoy. People came from Annapolis, DC and Jersey to all reunite as the neighbors we once were in college! We had drinks and appetizers here, then headed out to a few bars after watching the ball drop at our first stop.



It was so great to catch up with old friends and show hem around. Everyone had so much fun. We should've had a resolution game or NYE activity in addition to our card games! 

This year will be tough to top; a family trip to Killington for skiing, spring break in Cancun, graduating with my BSN, passing the NCLEX, landing my first job at a major teaching hospital, moving to a new city and making tons of new memories and friends! Welcome 2015!

Resolutions...
- be more confident! 
- be assertive at work
- keep up all my hard work!
- maintain a good gym schedule 
- meet some friends in fed hill!


No comments:

Post a Comment