Thursday, November 6, 2014

Country Back Roads

Quick, think of three things you love about your hometown. I could list infinite things about my hometown that I adore; it's cute and small, everyone cares, I live in the rural land known as CowTown USA and I adore the long morning runs amongst the cows, horses and quiet roads. These roads make for beautiful running and sweet simplicity if I dare say. Although there's not much to do around these parts, I love the quality time, scenery and people in this town.

Today marks my last day fully living in my home where I have lived for twelve years! My list can be summed up as...
1. The beautiful scenery, open land and running environment


2. You don't have to go far to get a tremendous deal.



3. These amazing sunsets that my mom always has us walk back to our back field to get a photo


4. This dog 

5. Being so close to Philly! Am I supposed to become a Ravens and Orioles fan now?!


6. LATTERIA ICE CREAM!

7. Many crazy times at Atlantic city, which is conveniently close to us also! 

8. Having the most amazing family Ever

11.  Taking Lexie everywhere with me, she loves car rides!

11. Cows lol

12. Super fitness classes with my gym partner 


13. Jersey BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA

No comments:

Post a Comment