Wednesday, January 1, 2014

wishing you a super & shining 2014

HAPPY 2014!!!! What's your new years resolution? Not even sure if I believe in them. Why wait until a new year to make a change? I am ALWAYS thinking about changes and the future. After all, everyday is a new day. I was thinking about something I wanted to do in the new year and ultimately came up with this blog. What a great way to remember all the events and special times in my life other than documenting it to look back on? I read over this article from elitedaily.com. Things I would like to achieve this year are; better posture, flossing everyday (weird I know), eat less sugar and learn something new. I mayyyyyyy have went a little overboard. I also want to turn my phone off more/use it less around others. We'll see how all of that goes. For now, I hope your upcoming year is filled with adventure and surprises, good health and happiness. Here's to a fantastic year and hoping that I stop writing 2013 on all of my school work before 2015.  xo




No comments:

Post a Comment