Friday, January 10, 2014

happy FRIDAY!

Friday's are similar to the daily dessert of each week. DEFINITELY my favorite day :) There's so much excitement and freedom and I always think.. "now what should I do?". Plans are endless! On this wonderful Friday, I'm visiting my good friend from school tonight and going out in Newark. It was pretty rainy earlier today but I got an indoor work-out in :) Just bought these BEAUTIFUL shoes last night with my mom, which has made today even better. 

Some random things about this week:

- My dog ate 3 pounds of chocolate and is still lively and crazy as always.
- I made buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese... which was way too hot for anyone but Eric to eat. I used XTRA Hot Frank's Buffalo Sauce by accident. Ooops.
- I participated in a fitness step class since my mom taught it. She is awesome.. she's so good at it too! I did pretty well especially since I was sore from the previous day!
- I went to my last shadowing day at A.I. Dupont on a pediatric general floor. I love that hospital! This floor might've been too boring for me.
- We went shopping last night and bought Lexie the cutest new name tag in preparation for our trip to Killington on Sunday. I also bought a new Victorias Secret sweater (LOVE LOUNGEWEAR) and those sneakers.
- I also made a tomato tortellini soup on Monday. SO good! This one was actually a success.
- Currently making my own recipe cards that I typed up. I'll take pictures!
- Laid around, played Candy Crush, watched Grown Ups 2 (NOT GOOD), hung out with family and worked out. Story of my winter break! Gotta love it. It's the last one!

Fridays are fabulous. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment