Monday, December 15, 2014

Gift of Giving

Christmas is right around the corner! It's creeping up so quickly! Are you looking for a simple gift to gift to multiple people without spending much?! You may even have these ingredients a md materials in your home now! I know Christmas is costly but this gift was so easy, affordable and super cute!

I always see "mason jar gift DIY" on Pinterest and decided it was finally time.. 


Here, I made Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix with just a few ingredients! You can find that recipe here ! I also saw a ton of other recipes for this hot chocolate mix, but I didn't have dry milk on hand, so I adapted very easily. I added granulated sugar, cocoa, crushed candy cane, chocolate chips and marshmallows to create a decadent hot Cocoa mix! Other DIY gift ideas can be found here: I can't wait to try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment