Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bordeleau, the waters edge

What a beautiful weekend! 75-80 degrees all weekend followed by another beautiful day tomorrow :) I could really get used to this weather! I think I could live in this all year round, but I guess I do kind of enjoy the seasons... Kind of. Snow is pretty but nothing beat today! The roommates and I visited the Bordeleau winery in Eden around 2 today. BEAUTIFUL PLACE!

I pulled into this driveway like it was my home or something... Only to find out that that wasn't the winery, only the owners house. They were all so kind and it was so welcoming! We sat outside by the water which was beautiful. 
This was my first winery experience.. Success! We did tastings of several different kinds of wines (classy.... I know, we are 22 now) and then bought a bottle to enjoy by the water. Wicomico Red- it was called. Such a wonderful day with two wonderful people!


But in real, non college, responsible life... I applied to four jobs today! Two in North Carolina, but you never know. One in Philly and one in Delaware, two were pediatric RN residency programs which would be AMAZING! 39 days 😳





No comments:

Post a Comment