Thursday, March 27, 2014

feelin 22

Celebrations all day today! My first day of internship in the ICU went wonderfully, as I was very nervous for critical care. I think I'm going to learn so much and it's definitely going to be a resume booster :) started my day off in the ICU, where everyone knew it was my birthday hehe. The best possible feeling is checking your phone on your birthday to have at least 45 texts and Facebook notifications. Feelin all the love. We had class from 4-6 so I then bolted off to Specific Gravity with Lindsay, who is my birthday twin! Our families have so much in common.

We are practically twins and sisters so we split two personal pizzas... Bruschetta and Crab pizza. We got drinks and met our other roommates. Ended up that they were planning to throw us a surprise party! When we came home, all of our friends were waiting in the family room with streamers and balloons and decorations. Birthday cake drinks were in order...
WITH pink sprinkles obviously. Missy, Maddy, Brittany, Colleen, Mel, Tim, Ken, Dan and all the neighbors along with our freshman year dorm friends Zach, Kenny, mike, Morgan, Brooks, Jake and some others were all there which made it super special. I couldn't imagine not sharing a birthday with my best friend or having these amazing friends in my life! Along with my wonderful family,

My parents are so thoughtful and loving. Edible Arrangements does an awesome job and it even has pineapple cutouts of "22" . I had such a wonderful birthday and am so happy to have this weekend to celebrate and relax :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment