Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday = Friday

My last semester of college and I finally don't have Friday classes!!! So happy weekend! My education-major roommates have internship tomorrow and I finally get to sleep in! WOO! We are headed to the Brew River tonight (college night! great food and fun). I completed my first week of school nursing... a tad boring but that wellness center is really interesting (an NP works there). Middle schoolers stomachs hurt, heads hurt, don't know how they got hurt and are starting their periods. But it's a ton of learning about talking to kids and a whole different environment. Lindsay & I carpool because she's the social work intern there too!

I've also been working on a work-out, girly playlist that I just threw together on 8tracks. Listen here!

Happy weekend!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment