Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Blog Addition :)

what better what to keep track of all of my accomplishments and to do lists than to have a bucket list? Click here to view my bucket list that I just posted as a page on my blog. 

Totally loving on these blogs:

1. Undressed Skeleton: from nutritious foods to workouts to how to throw an awesome party, this girl has it down! She provides so many healthy and easy meals without going out to buy a million random groceries and I love reading about all the different things she does! 

2. The Skinny Confidential: I'm so into reading about nutrition, fitness and wellness and The Skinny Confidential supplies food tips, simple workout tips and random fun facts!

3. Averie Cooks: If I'm ever craving a sweet, this is where I should automatically be directed to. Averie shares a love for peanut butter and actually has written recipe books dedicated to it. LOVE.

4. Life After the NCLEX: This girl explains and illustrates great ways to remember all aspects of nursing care... definitely gonna refer to this one when I start to study for my NCLEX!

5. FitSugar: Everything fitness. Need I say more?

6. The Girl Who Ate Everything: If I ever need a go-to recipe or something to satisfy the whole family, this girl has my vote.

7. whatshouldwecallme.com: GIF/JPEG/animation thingy ma-jiggers that can keep my laughing for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment