Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I LOVE holidays! And even though I don't have a special someone, I still like to extend my love to all of my friends and family. This year, I printed home-made valentines and had cute stacks of Reese's cups and it was too precious. We even gave one to our favorite cab driver last night.





Here's where I got the ideas! I love puns. It's cheesey.

I had a day fun of fun with my roommates which consisted of a totally romatic candle-lit lunch - can never get too creative:

Then received this amazing fruit basket from my parents for Valentine's Day. They are so awesome and inspiring! They give me so much support.

Ended our day at The Market Street Inn (fancy fancy) with the roommates and martini time! This is a "Cinnamon Churro" martini! YUM :)


Happy Valentines Day! Spread more love xo




No comments:

Post a Comment